Why it's good that I didn't get straight A's...

  • I've realized that a large part of my self esteem is based off of grades, so now I get to find other good things about me and understand that I can still be a good person without getting a 4.0
  • It's humbling, even if I didn't think I was that cocky before.
  • I get to think more about how classes affected my life instead of how that grade felt.
  • Being smart is more than just getting A's. It's how you apply and use what you've learned.
  • Life is more than grades.
  • It encourages me to work harder next semester.
  • It forces me to look at the bigger picture because otherwise I'll get depressed. The world isn't small pictures though, it's much bigger than individual moments.
  • It's a good challenge to not compare myself to others.
  • I'll appreciate the scholarship that I have right now more.
  • I can sympathesize better with other people who got poor grades, which brings me closer with them.
  • I am more thankful for the A's I did earn.
  • I can learn that people don't just like me because I get good grades.
  • Something has got to temper my insane Christmas cheer. I might have exploded with joy if those finals had gone well and then we'd have a nasty mess of Claire bliss everywhere. So really, I owe my life to a miserable finale of college. Thank you B's!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I like about Indiana

A Little Death and A Lot of Grief

And help me not to fall into the abyss...