Things that have been hard at college

  • Tests. I miss getting really good grades.
  • Riding my bike to school every day, even when the gears are frozen.
  • Not eating gourmet meals every day because let's face it, no one can cook better than my mom.
  • The absense of fruit and health foods.
  • Going to bed at a decent hour.
  • Learning it's ok to clean up after the other people you live with. I had this idea that every time I did something for my little brother at home, I was depriving him of the opportunity to learn responsibility. Service is good too though.
  • Not having my family close by
  • Missing my best friends Marcia and Christian
  • Thinking about money. Stupid real world problems.
  • Comparing home to here. Colorado Springs has so many wonderful things and people, but so does BYU. It's just different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I like about Indiana

A Little Death and A Lot of Grief

How to feed your child and get repeatedly ill while doing it