Some things to be thankful for...

  • My mom and her gourmet cooking and loving spirit
  • My dad and his inquisitive nature
  • Taylor, who is happily serving the Lord in California for his last Thanksgiving away from home
  • Logan, who is so full of energy and life
  • My house (with soft carpet, stairs, multiple bathrooms)
  • My bed
  • A fridge full of food
  • Colorado Springs
  • Music
  • A piano
  • Mountains
  • Running
  • My body
  • Volleyball and tennis and other sports
  • Laughter
  • Kiley Platt
  • Charlotte Martell
  • Bethanie Sonnefeld
  • Marcia Nygaard
  • Christian Kerr
  • Caleb Smith+his family
  • Jenny Murnane
  • Ty Higley
  • Memories
  • Writing
  • Books
  • History
  • Love
  • Emotions
  • Jesus Christ
  • President Thomas S. Monson
  • Exercise
  • Christmas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I like about Indiana

A Little Death and A Lot of Grief

And help me not to fall into the abyss...