I'm difficult to date because...

  • I don't open up very easily about my feelings. I'll talk about anything except those things.
  • I like lots of people and I find value in everyone, which makes it difficult to classify where really liking someone begins.
  • I think too much and try to be rational and objective about love.
  • I empathesize with others and want to hear about their feelings, but don't want to think about my own.
  • I feel too many things at the same time, which is one of the reasons I don't probe too deeply because it's just too complicated.
  • I'll try to detatch myself if I feel too close to someone so I don't get hurt.
  • I use a lot of history metaphors to describe how I'm feeling and those can be hard to understand.
  • There are at least twenty little historical characters in my head telling me to do different things, so if you're trying to woo me, you'll have to convince them too.
  • I'm not like most girls in many ways. You can probably identify those differences if you know me.
  • I've probably read too many romance novels (my favorite being My Ridiculous Romantic Obsessions)
  • I'm full of inaction. Which could mean that I'm empty I guess.
  • I show affection through sarcasm.
  • You have to measure up to Victor Hugo in some way, which is pretty challenging.
  • I'm utterly oblivious to love (and possibly allergic)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I like about Indiana

A Little Death and A Lot of Grief

And help me not to fall into the abyss...